10/1/08

Reminder

Play group in the park are on Friday's now at 9:00. Currently we are going to the Train Park.
Does that park work with everyone? We want to hear your opinions.
Spread the word to other mothers too.
Many people have expressed interest in walking or jogging in the morning and evenings. Please express interest so others can join in the fun and can collaborate a time for everyone.

3 comments:

Blackham Family said...

I am still good for Fridays at the park. I might not make it every friday but when I can I will. The train park is fun for the kids becasue its bigger the only thing is the parking issue. If you park in front of the park you can get a ticket. So just beware.

Tina ♥ said...

What time? Nine?
Thanks for the warning on the parking!

Liz said...

Yes nine thank you.