Liz, I've used these guys before, they are reasonable and do a pretty good job...(no matter what or who, the stains always come back!) They are Crystal Chem-Dry. I am getting 3 rooms done tomorrow for 79.95. If you shop around for chem-dry that's a pretty good price. I like chem-dry the best, it dries in about 3 hours and the "clean" lasts longer! Crystal's number is 480-924-8241 and I have a coupon for 10% off any combo of 2 services which would be your carpet and your couches! If you want it let me know! -Kristen
Liz, I just got back in town and saw this post. I just used Wayne at Sparkling Carpet cleaning. I did tile, grout and carpet,in my whole house for less than i have ever done it before. Tile is expensive and so are stairs and he was really reasonable. The number is 602-550-1773
Hey I just stumbled on your blog. I'm in 1st ward. My husband cleans carpet! I must say he does a great job! He does it for a guy in our ward. Their number is 480-649-5000 I'm sure by now you've all had them cleaned but, hang on to it for next time and tell your friends!
We are women living in Gilbert. We love to share thoughts, ask questions, and get great advice. You'll also find that we love our families, great bargains, delicious recipes, movies, books and creative ideas and helpful hints! Please share!
Meet the Diva's...do you want to contribute too, add your name by leaving your address in a comment
3 comments:
Liz, I've used these guys before, they are reasonable and do a pretty good job...(no matter what or who, the stains always come back!) They are Crystal Chem-Dry. I am getting 3 rooms done tomorrow for 79.95. If you shop around for chem-dry that's a pretty good price. I like chem-dry the best, it dries in about 3 hours and the "clean" lasts longer! Crystal's number is 480-924-8241 and I have a coupon for 10% off any combo of 2 services which would be your carpet and your couches! If you want it let me know! -Kristen
Liz, I just got back in town and saw this post. I just used Wayne at Sparkling Carpet cleaning. I did tile, grout and carpet,in my whole house for less than i have ever done it before. Tile is expensive and so are stairs and he was really reasonable.
The number is 602-550-1773
Hey I just stumbled on your blog. I'm in 1st ward. My husband cleans carpet! I must say he does a great job! He does it for a guy in our ward. Their number is 480-649-5000 I'm sure by now you've all had them cleaned but, hang on to it for next time and tell your friends!
thanks,
Jana Jackson!
Post a Comment