In hopes of getting to know each other better I'd like to start a recurring post each Friday and I hope you'll join me. We'll call it "Spotlight!"
Please consider posting fun facts about yourself, things that we might not already know about you, so we can all get to know each other a bit better. You can include a picture of yourself too, but only if you want to. : ) You could add a fashion trend that you regret, or a fun or embarassing childhood memory to liven it up.
Last but not least have you ever thought to yourself when you bought a a great cleaning product or beauty product you love and swear by and wished you knew about before. Here's a great opportunity to share your great find by sharing your favorite Beauty product/Cleaning product and or great find such as website or all three!
I'll go first! starting this Friday!
7/1/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment