9/11/08

Call Me Crazy

But I'm already thinking of Halloween costumes this time of year. I was getting my fall decorations out and noticed the costumes from the years in the past and thought I could share the wealth. If anyone would like to save money this year and borrow them please give me a call if you are interested.

0-12 month green pea pod
12 month Nemo
18 month ladybug
3-4 Raggedy Ann with the cutest wig
3-4 Cars Pit Crewmen
3-4 Fireman Costume
4-5 Dragon

3 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

if your crazy, then I must be too! I already ordered a couple of our costumes online! I love Fall and Winter! I think I have an Elmo costume for around 18 months if anyone wants to use it.

Blackham Family said...

I have already started getting out the Fall items, next I am getting out Halloween. I will be looking for some cool decorations if anyone knows where to find some.

Liz said...

Kelly, I liked what Joann Fabrics and Michaels halloween decor had to offer.