I am, after this week. Just let me know. I think it would also be fun if a couple of us could go together while a couple others watch our kids so they can go together. Anyone up for that?
I'm up for it! I'm a closet follower of this blog. I used to live in San Tan Ranch, but am in Shamrock Estates now. I know some of you (HI, girls!)... :)
Add me to the list to call and keep in mind for anyone who wants to work things out to go to the temple more this month. Great idea Nancy. Wishtrish I don't know you but please feel free to keep looking and even contribute to our blog. Email me your email address so I can personally invite you to contribute to our blog at lizwhitehorn@cox.net
We are women living in Gilbert. We love to share thoughts, ask questions, and get great advice. You'll also find that we love our families, great bargains, delicious recipes, movies, books and creative ideas and helpful hints! Please share!
Meet the Diva's...do you want to contribute too, add your name by leaving your address in a comment
6 comments:
I am, after this week. Just let me know. I think it would also be fun if a couple of us could go together while a couple others watch our kids so they can go together. Anyone up for that?
I'm up for it! I'm a closet follower of this blog. I used to live in San Tan Ranch, but am in Shamrock Estates now. I know some of you (HI, girls!)... :)
Add me to the list to call and keep in mind for anyone who wants to work things out to go to the temple more this month. Great idea Nancy.
Wishtrish I don't know you but please feel free to keep looking and even contribute to our blog. Email me your email address so I can personally invite you to contribute to our blog at lizwhitehorn@cox.net
Definitely interested, as well. Count me in!
I would love to trade off babysitting &/or carpool to the temple - thanks Nancy!!
great, now how do we go about this?
can we form some type of "temple playgroup" ?
Post a Comment