I'm debating...I've only been to Costa Vida once and wasn't that impressed (I was expecting Cafe Rio). Also I'm trying to eat better. What are your favorite items there?
We are women living in Gilbert. We love to share thoughts, ask questions, and get great advice. You'll also find that we love our families, great bargains, delicious recipes, movies, books and creative ideas and helpful hints! Please share!
Meet the Diva's...do you want to contribute too, add your name by leaving your address in a comment
4 comments:
Sounds delicious!
I hope to be there!
sounds like a great idea, thanks for planning it.
I'm debating...I've only been to Costa Vida once and wasn't that impressed (I was expecting Cafe Rio). Also I'm trying to eat better. What are your favorite items there?
I like the sweet pork salad, but I have heard the mango chicken salad is good. Costa Vida and Cafe Rio seem extremely similar to me, too.
Post a Comment