Hi,
Here is the latest on prices.
Fruit will start arriving after Labor Day.
I am taking orders for:
Raspberries-September ($29.00/flat. There are 12 half pint baskets in each flat. They are filled very full)
Tomatoes-August/September ($21.00 for 25lbs)
Beefsteak
Roma
Peaches-September ($26.00for 35lbs)
Pears-September ($27.00 for 38lbs)
Green Bartlett
Red Bartlett
Anjou-November –I do not have the price for these yet.
Apples-October
Red delicious
Golden delicious
Gala
Jonagold
Jonathon
Fuji-November
Braeburn-November
Apple and Anjou pear prices will come a bit later.
Let me know what you would like and as I get dates for each arrival, I will let you know. You can pay for your fruit when you pick it up. I will send directions to my house with the arrival dates. I do not have a cut off date at this point. If you have already sent an order, you do not need to send another.
Thanks,
Tara
8/19/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment